- I am installing a hydroponic garden in the basement of one of your Calumet City, Illinois homes.
- This is the very first hydroponic garden system ever installed in your community, and, I am all but certain that you know little to nothing at all about such technology.
- None the less, I want to install many more systems like this throughout your community.
- As I do, I cannot do so without your help.
- The first thing I would like to be able to do with you is to help draft a building code that defines the structural parameters of what indeed is required of a homeowner to in fact install a hydroponic gardening system in their home.
- The second thing I would like to do is to work with both your municipal government and Chamber of Commerce to identify the variety of existing local businesses that would benefit from the installation of said hydroponic gardens.
- The third thing I would like to do is to work with your community library board as well as your parks and recreation board for the purpose of developing an ongoing community based, hands on educational curriculum that highlights the many functions of hydroponic gardening as such functions would naturally spill over into a wide variety of already existing community involvement initiatives.
- The fourth thing I would like to do is to go to the local bank with a detailed list of the accomplishments we have collectively attained above for the purpose of demonstrating not only the potential growth of my particular hydroponic garden installation business as well as the industry as whole, but, the subsequent increase in residential property valuation once such multi faceted systems are installed in numerous homes as well as other commercial, industrial and public sector architectural environments throughout your community.
- The fifth thing I would like to do is to sit down with the teachers at your community junior high schools as well as your community colleges and representative state universities to draft a very much industry specific educational program dedicated to hydroponic gardening, on and at, all the educational levels mentioned above.
- The sixth thing I would like to do is to employ students at your community college to develop the hands on knowledge they will need to design, install, maintain and profit from within the entire industrial context of hydroponic gardening as it applies to not only this current project but all others to come after this one.
The National Movement toward Green Urban Renewal Takes a Turn to the Country to Pick Up a Few Tomatoes.
Eating Lunch At McDonald's With Browning-Ferris and the NLRB....US of America, Once Again Going Into Labor Over Labor Damns.
The National Movement toward Green Urban Renewal Takes a Turn to the Country to Pick Up a Few Things.
Public and Private Sector Education and Training Models For Our 21st Century, Mixed Energy Use Industrial Economy